Monday 11 November 2013

Laidlaws Corporate Branding

Thought I would make a post showing the outcomes of the typographical experiments I posted recently.
www.amiswift.co.uk

This is the corporate identity I came up with for a new auction house in Carlisle. The house will sell a vast range of items including furniture, antiques and modern collectables. Many objects will pass through the auction and this is reflected in my changing logo design. The circular typeface and use of circular objects show the cyclic nature of the objects passing from one person to the next.






















FURTHER CHANGES - I want to use my blog to show work in progress. Moving on from what you see above, the images below show the final versions of the Laidlaw's branding. Available at www.amiswift.co.uk






 

No comments:

Post a Comment